Seasprite II – 53ft Fishing Platform based in Auckland
Seasprite II’s excellent sea keeping ability is well proven. Built in Perth to fish the rugged West Coast of Australia, she made the voyage from Fremantle to Auckland in 2007, making her way through 14 metre swells and 70 knot winds in the Bass Strait.
The 53ft/16 metre Marko Sambrailo is powered by twin 500hp turbo charged Ivecos, giving her a cruising speed of 15 knots in most conditions.
Seasprite II is a top fishing boat with one of the largest fishing platforms of all the charter vessels in Auckland. Although she offers 600 square feet of cockpit space and surveyed to carry 32 (including crew), we restrict numbers to 20 passengers, giving our passengers far more room to spread out and enjoy themselves, with mostly tangle free fishing.
Seasprite II features:
- Ample cockpit space for 20 anglers
- Wheelchair access
- Windproof enclosure
- Latest Furuno TZ Touch Fish Finding System
- High quality, top of the range Penn fishing tackle
- Good range of gaffs, nets & equipment for serious fishing
- Livebait tank that can hold 200 livebaits
- Large ice & fish storage capacity to keep your catch in prime condition
- Large BBQ
- Great sound system
- Toilet & shower (wheelchair access)
- Assistance for novice anglers
- Great service
From its base at Z Pier at Westhaven Marina, Auckland, Seasprite II is available for fishing charters throughout the Waitemata Harbour and Hauraki Gulf, and beyond. She is also available for corporate functions, private parties, sightseeing cruises and many other applications. She regularly goes to the Three Kings, Great Barrier Island and beyond.
Call us on 021-453230
or use the Contact Us page
and we can tailor a package to suit your requirements